Policy – Terms of Service
13. Information about cookies and similar technologies
13.1 What are cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is installed when the user surfs a website on his/her computer, smartphone or on other devices. The cookie helps websites in recognizing these devices in the following visits to the website. There are similar existing technologies such as pixel tags, web bugs, web storages and other files and similar technologies that play the same role as the cookies. In this document the term cookies is used to describe all the technologies that collect info using this very same method.
Operativity required: cookies are necessary to allow us to run the website Autoresponderprofessional.com as required by users. For example, they allow us to understand which type of subscription has been purchased by the user and to provide him/her with the related services.
Performances/Analysis: cookies are used to analize access, use and operation of the service Autoresponderprofessional.com. We use the information to keep, manage and improve the quality of our service. The Service.We receive information also from our emails newsletter to verify if the user reads, forward or clicks on its content. Information show us the effectiveness of our newsletter and help us to guarantee that we are providing the user with information he/she finds interesting.
Operational: cookies allow us to manage some settings of the Autoresponderprofessional.com service, alongside with the user’s choices. When the user keeps using the service or reconnects to it, we will be able to provide him/her with our service as ask by the user, for example remembering his/her username, how services have been customized and remembering the music played.
Targeting/advertising: cookies can be used for advertisements that suit customers tastes and interests. Information collected are also used to keep track of the frequency index and to help us manage the announces received and to measure their effectiveness.
13.3 Manage cookie preferences
Please remember that if you choose to block the reception of cookies, the service Autoresponderprofessional.com may not function properly.
One among the services we use to keep track of our activities, such for example inserting cookies, it’s provided by Google Analytics. If you don’t want Google Analytics to collect and use the info is possible to install an opt-out on the Web (browser)
13.4 More information
According to law 675/96 we provide some information regarding the use of personal data. According to article 13 law 675/96, you have the right to ask, whenever you want, the access, the cancellation, modification or adjournment of your personal data or their block, for legitamate reasons. You can dispone of your rights asking for a ticket opening at our assistance service. Autoresponderprofessional.com, as treatment data owner, states that the email address required during the newsletter registration process, and other personal data that can be eventually voluntarily provided by the user, for the following purposes:
Access to the protected service areas – send promotional messages and campaigns aimed at Autoresponderprofessional.com
– With Autoresponder service is meant a service offered through sending informative messages with a variety of possible contents and/or on specific topics sent periodically based on a programmed schedule and/or on a casual schedule, via mail to the registered users, therefore to everyone that ask, or will ask, for the registration.
– It’s possible to register for all users that fill the form with veritable and complete information.
– It’s forbidden to register for all users under the age of 18.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com is not responsible in any way for the direct or indirect use the user can do of the service Autoresponderprofessional.com. Every other responsibility towards third parties is declined related to the contents of the sent messages on the user’s Internet, using the service Autoresponderprofessional.com, therefore regarding possible violations and lack of respect in accordance to Privacy law.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com reserves the right to suspend the service without previous notice and to contact competent authorities in case of external links detected in one of the pages in which the illegal contents are included.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com reserves the right to suspend the service without notice in case of misuse of the service by an independent user belonging to the tipology of the purchased plan, in case of overloaded server and related technical problems and/or stability problems and accessibility to the above mentioned system.
– In case of violations to the right of privacy committed by the user, sending unauthorized emails to whom has NOT confirmed his/her registration or to whom is NOT registered in the contact list in the terms according to the privacy law, Autoresponderprofessional.com will immediately suspend the access to the service and will provide the competent authorities with all the available information to track down the user’s identity.
– With this authorization the user states to be fully responsible in case of violations to his/her privacy rights, if he/she fails to use the del double-option service in sending emails (confirmation registration request) therefore if she/he fails to insert the link necessary to sent all outbox items, Autoresponderprofessional.com will immediately suspend the access to the service and will provide the competent authorities with all the available information to track down the user’s identity.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com doesn’t take responsibilities for damages caused by third parties.
– The user is aware that the service offered can experience some temporary malfunctionings due to technical problems.
– The user takes responsibility for setting the system based on his/her needs, set email adresses used as sender, the outbox messages format and other features through the system itself in order to reach his/her personal, professional and business purposes.
– The user takes the responsibility to verify the correct message settings/visualization/configuration before sending it using the specific Preview and Send Test settings.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com doesn’t take any responsibility for demages derived from mistakes in sending messages and communications as mentioned above.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com doesn’t take any responsibility for demages derived from mistakes in setting the system or incorrect modications/configurations performed by the user or for a misuse of the systems settings by the user.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com it’s authorized to cancel the user subscription anytime at its incontestable discretion.
– Autoresponderprofessional.com reserves the right to provide the service, as anytime the distribution of the service, to modify the present conditions of use of the service, without title and/or compensation for the registered user, except for the right to receive a refund for the period without service already paid by the user, on a monthly basis.
– The user takes respondibility for protecting the system towards third parties unauthorized and to protect his/her access data safely.
– The use it’s forbidden to unauthorized third parties, and it’s also forbidden to transfer the service or parts of it to unauthorized third parties.
Autoresponderprofessional.com reserves the right to signal through email information and notifications and service communications to users, nevertheless public utility services and/or non onerous interests.
– The use of the service to send email to purchased/rent/copied/stolen email lists is forbidden, and therefore it will immediately lead to subscription cancellation without notice and communication to competent authorities, if the following contents (even as external links or quotes) are inserted in Autoresponderprofessional.com:
*apology in favour of nazism and fascism
*plans for the pursue of illegal activities
*non required email sent
*activities considered illegal by the USA Government
*activities related to gambles, lotteries, Multi Level Marketing, gameshows and similar ones, with exceptions made for the activities ruled and *authorized by public authority, and the user has to provide authenticated copy
*activities that could damage the public image of Autoresponderprofessional.com
*names and email addresses forced subscription
*spamming on newsgroups, discussion forums, email directories aimed at gaining more users registered to the newsletter (please read antispam regulations)
*in case the user fails to perform the payment for the services provided
In accordance to Privacy law the user agrees with the following:
DOUBLE OPTIN SUBSCRIPTION:
With this authorization the user states to be fully responsible in case of violations of privacy rights, in case of your privacy rights violations, lack of respect of the duty to use the double-option when sending emails (confirmation registration request) and lack of respect of the duty to insert the link to cancel the outbox items. Autoresponderprofessional.com will immediately suspend the access to the service and will provide the competent authorities with all the available information to track down the user’s identity.
According to 675/96 some information regarding the use of personal data.
According to article 13 law L. 675/96, you can ask, whenever you want, to access, cancel, modify or adjourn your own sentive data or block their use, for legitimate reasons.
it’s possible to dispose of your own rights requesting a ticket for our clients service.
Autoresponderprofessional.com, as treatment data owner, states that email address required during the registration process, and other personal data voluntarily provided by users, will be treated with the informed consent of the user, in order to: -access to the protected service areas – send promotional messages and campaigns aimed at Autoresponderprofessional.com
Autoresponderprofessional.com does not keep track of sensitive data (state of health, religion, etc. politics). Your personal data will be computerized and won’t be disclosed to third parties,
Autoresponderprofessional.com uses all the safety measures required by law to protect and guarantee the privacy of your personal data and reduce, as much as possible, the risk of illegal entry, theft or alteration of your Personal Data, nevertheless data backup it’s esclusive task of the user, and she/he has to provide to the periodical data backup through the dedicated setting in the control panel.
The subscription to the service mustn’t be used signing in with other people mail boxes and using fake names and/or email addresses.
The subscription is verified through a monthly, semiannual or annual payment made trough 2Checkout/Paypal.
The subscription doesn’t have a contract lenght, or restrictions, therefore the user can cancel his/her subscription anytime, cancelling the subscription fom his/her 2Checkout/Paypal account, without paying any penalty, and the account and related data will be automatically cancelled at the same time from the system. If the unsubscription is due to regulations violations committed by the user, nothing will be due to the user.